1. Larsa Tote Bag - When a simple yet classy look is all you want!
2. Camilla Shopper Tote Bag - this is perfect when you prefer
more texture than color
3. Mary Ann Tote - Ok...that gigham and pink...enough said!
4. Charlotte Mini Satchel - That yellow just makes me smile.
5. Sonique Satchel - The floral pattern is so elegant
6. Lilly Tote Bag - A bag that looks as shiny as a mirror is a YES
7. Leanne Shoulder Bag - doesn't it just make you want to go to
8.Aviva Satschel - I have a thing for the striped bow with that
9. Reina Tote Bag - The round handle is on trend and chic
10. Jess Top Zip Shoulder Bag - I love the color and the shape
is a classic.
You know what?
I have to make a confession. I'm still not what you would call a
"bag lady" (or bag girl) but after today it's growing on me.
I'm going to share my finds by giving away one Liz Claiborne bag
from JCPenney, to one winner!
JCPenney didn't sponsor this giveaway.
I'm going to pick the bag I'll give to the winner.
You don't have to be a bag lady to enter.
I'd love to know what bag you like from Liz and JCP on my
Instagram! Include #CCBag if you want me to know you saw this
|When you saw the words "Bag Lady", is the first thing that came to mind was the song by Erykah Badu ? No?...oh, it's just me.
I'm old school, and I'm always thinking about music videos in my head. ok.
Well, I also think of someone that's "into" bags, purses, satchels, a.k.a. handbags!... but that's not me.
I don't love handbags.
That's right! I said it. I feel the wide eyes and hear the gasps right now, but it's true. "Hello...my name is Candace...I don't like
It's not because I think they are ugly, it's because I know what I'll do with them.
I'll try to carry my keys, wallet, the kitchen sink, the car, the family and anything else I can toss in it. It doesn't even have to close. Just
be in it!
By the time I'm finished, I've thrown my back out or I'm trying to drag it down the street (no one wants me in a car with that much
It made me hate them. I know hate is a strong word....I just don't like or think about them.(feel better?..anyone that knows me has
heard my long explanation of why i just don't carry or like purses!)
This month I partnered with JCPenney to show off some of this season's fashion trends on a TV interview. You can see some of the
trends I'm loving by going to the article HERE. In my search for fashion I included bags.
Because of my track record, I was surprised I found 10, count em...TEN, of the Liz Claiborn bags that I really loved. I couldn't stop
looking at them! Don't mock me...I used the 'L' word and bag in the same sentence. I'm shocked too!
Which one of my picks did you like?
Here is my count down.
|CANDACE COREY BEAUTY BLOG
These are some of the day to day events that happen to me as a professional makeup artist.
|Enter to win my Spring Bag Giveaway.
The winner will receive the following prize as listed below.
- One (1) Liz Claiborne bag from JCPenney
NUMBER OF WINNERS: 1
HOW TO ENTER!
***YOU MUST DO ALL 6 STEPS TO ENTER***
1. CLICK ONTO THE FORM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
I use rafflecopter to pick the winner so you have to click onto the
do each step.
2. Join my newsletter.
3.Follow my Youtube
4. Follow my instagram
5. Follow my Twitter
6. Click onto the Twitter button in the form to tweet the
Winner will be chosen May 25, 2018 12 midnight EST. time.